Psychology at work: improving wellbeing and productivity in the workplace 20 November 2017 Recently launched, the British Psychological Society’s...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
- Psychology at Work: improving wellbeing and productivity in the workplace
- Genius Within awarded Disability Confident Employer certification
- Nancy is Running the London Marathon 2018 for Tourettes Action!
- Social Saturday! Blooming Genius Webinar at 10:30 a.m. on 14th October
- Positive Assessment – What difference do they make?