Technology Development Program Associate based in Boston, USA
We are recruiting for Neurodiverse candidates, for one of our partner organisations, in the USA to join a technology program based in Boston.
- This is an in-work program for 1 year, with full support for 6 months
- Employees work in a variety of domains including software engineering, product engineering, platform engineering, enterprise architecture, data, and cybersecurity.
- Competitive salary based on the Boston, MA Market
- Flexible working hours
- Starting 21st June 2021
- You will have degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, other Engineering degree, IT, MIS, other technology related fields, or a specialized certificate in a technology related field.
- You are currently in your final year of obtaining a Bachelor’s or Masters degree from an accredited college / university or tech certification, or have obtained degree / certification within the last 24 months.
- You must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization.
Do you have a Level 5 or above accreditation in professional coaching or HR?
Would you like to help Neurodiverse adults to unlock their full potential?
Why not join our team of coaches and help others find their ‘Genius Within’.
PA to the Directors
Do you want to make a positive impact supporting a dynamic, social enterprise?
Can you spot a typo at 20 paces and manage busy diaries?
Join our team supporting our Directors to work at their best
Get in touch
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com, or get in touch to find out more