For many years, I have been asked, “when are you going to work with young people?” and told “We...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
- “The secret was dyslexia…”
- Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and communication?
- A guide to inclusive recruitment for neurodiversity
- Part Time Finance Manager
- Reasonable Adjustments, what are your experiences and concerns? Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions