What is ADHD? We have a lot of neurological images that tell us something...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
- Inclusive ‘Pirates’ and their #tribe raise £2,000 for Tourettes Action!
- What is a ‘thorough assessment’ of neurodiversity (or SpLD)?
- #CelebratingNeurodiversity Twitter Chat Questions
- Burnout, connection, hope.
- The #Neurodiversity Debate – Opinions from Tanya Phillips, Genius Within CIC Acting Head of Criminal Justice