The following good news story illustrates the benefits of our specialist prison case managers who understand the struggle and communication...
Nancy, , blog, dyslexia, assistive technology, dyslexia, reasonable adjustments, strategy coaching, 0
Earlier this year I undertook a survey, to which 214 people responded, to investigate how common reasonable adjustments are...
- Participants needed for research in dyslexia at work
- What are your top examples of neurodifferent inclusion? Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions
- How can we support ND children to find their niche? – Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions
- Inclusive ‘Pirates’ and their #tribe raise £2,000 for Tourettes Action!
- What is a ‘thorough assessment’ of neurodiversity (or SpLD)?