For those managing teams and departments who are now remote –
How can you protect your team from anxiety and misunderstandings? This webinar helps you understand the cognitive issues at play and what we know from the latest research on working from home and the “always on” culture.
The psychology of team engagement online
- How do you work at your best online?
- Personal preferences and accommodating differences
- Space to talk about the cognitive impact of working remotely and online including cognitive strain, nuances and tone, supporting those with Neurodiversity and those experiencing stress/anxiety.
Well-being and isolation
- Time/space boundaries
- Momentum and energy
- Managing distractions
- Emotional checking and handling panic attacks
- Self-care treats
- Circles of support and check-in buddies
- Sticking to routine
Creating momentum and keeping our energy up
- Keeping to routine; collective start and end day emails; 1-1 check ins;
Informal / formal etiquette and communications during the isolation
- Acknowledging issues, creating informal connections opportunities agreeing parameters about calls, group emails and invites
We can run these webinars for teams of up to 30 people for £475 plus VAT. Contact us here to book for your team or business.
Open courses for individuals to dial in at £50 each – April dates are available now!
To book a space on a 2:00 pm group workshop – CLICK HERE
To book a space on a 4:00 pm group workshop – CLICK HERE
Please contact us here to be added to our mailing list.