Genius Within is sorry to hear of the death of Dr. Sylvia Moody.
Sylvia worked incredibly hard to set standards and support adults with neurodiversities.
Dr Sylvia Moody was a valued member of our team and her passing is not only a loss to Genius Within but also to the field of work in which she has made such a positive impact.
Our thoughts are with her family and friends at this sad time.
Reasonable Adjustments, what are your experiences and concerns? Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 DiscussionsShannon Bridger, , ADHD, blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Tools, Uncategorized, 0
Reasonable adjustments, they come in all different forms. As mentioned in our previous blog, inclusions can be seemingly...
- Nancy, , blog, Neurodiversity, 0
Nancy Doyle: Neurodiversity is a phenomenon whose time has come Monday 03 October 2016 To accompany new Acas research,...
- GENIUS WITHIN HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE UK’S LARGEST DIVERSITY AWARDS
- Whitney Iles, CEO of Project 507 joins the Board of Genius Within
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis