We are very proud to announce we have been recognised as a “Leader” for ensuring that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations. We will continue to raise awareness and improve outcomes for anyone with a disability, in any way that we can, now and in the future.
- Lee Evans, , Uncategorized, 0
Very pleased to announce we have been recognised for ensuring that disabled people and those with long term health conditions...
- Shannon Bridger, , Awareness training, Celebrating Neurodiversity, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Thoughts, Uncategorized, 0
Final Thoughts, Celebrating Neurodiversity Awards and Conference 2019 We were so thrilled to have been able to...
- Siena Castellon joins the Genius Within ambassador team
- GENIUS WITHIN HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE UK’S LARGEST DIVERSITY AWARDS
- Whitney Iles, CEO of Project 507 joins the Board of Genius Within
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis