Kate Gilbert, , AD(H)D, ADHD, Autism, blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Showcase, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, Tourettes, 2
Celebrating Neurodiversity – our journey to making it happen People with ADHD make the best Pirates My boss...
Nancy, , blog, Neurodiversity, 0
Nancy Doyle: Neurodiversity is a phenomenon whose time has come Monday 03 October 2016 To accompany new Acas research,...
Shannon Bridger, , Access to Work, AD(H)D, ADHD, ASD, Autism, blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, 0
Labels… Humans have a need to label pretty much everything. Labels seem to make us calmer, making the...
How can we support ND children to find their niche? – Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 DiscussionsShannon Bridger, , AD(H)D, ADHD, ASD, Autism, blog, Blooming Genius, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Uncategorized, 0
What can we do to support ND children in diagnosis, education and finding their niche in life? In the...
- “The secret was dyslexia…”
- Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and communication?
- A guide to inclusive recruitment for neurodiversity
- Part Time Finance Manager
- Reasonable Adjustments, what are your experiences and concerns? Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions