Nancy, , Uncategorized, 1
In 2013 I started a Working Group at the British Psychological Society with other Occupational Psychologists and we spent...
Nancy, , Uncategorized, 0
Where does the ‘Genius’ in Genius within, come from? I know many of our readers work in psychology, coaching...
Nancy, , blog, Employable Me, Mental health, Neurodiversity, disability confident, disability inclusion, neurodiversity, 0
It’s time to stop walking on disability inclusion eggshells. A recent article by the fabulous @XeniaTaliotis talks about three different types...
Marian Symons, , Uncategorized, 0
The new exciting arm of Genius Within, Blooming Genius, that works with young people, parents, carers, professionals and schools...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
- How can we support ND children to find their niche? – Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions
- Inclusive ‘Pirates’ and their #tribe raise £2,000 for Tourettes Action!
- What is a ‘thorough assessment’ of neurodiversity (or SpLD)?
- #CelebratingNeurodiversity Twitter Chat Questions
- Burnout, connection, hope.