What is iGenius™? iGenius™ is a new range of in-work support services delivered by the team at Genius Within...
Nancy, , Access to Work, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Strategy Coaching, Stress/Anxiety, ABI, accommodations, ADHD, anxiety, Autism, coaching, COVID19, depression, disability, dyslexia, dyspraxia, reasonable adjustments, remote working, TBI, tourettes, 0
Provision of Adjustments for Neurominorities and Hidden Disability during the COVID-19 Crisis Dr Nancy Doyle C. Psychol. AFBPsS Credentials:...
Shannon Bridger, , Access to Work, AD(H)D, ADHD, ASD, Autism, blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, 0
Labels… Humans have a need to label pretty much everything. Labels seem to make us calmer, making the...
Jacqui Wallis, , Access to Work, AD(H)D, ASD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Tools, 0
Psychology at work: improving wellbeing and productivity in the workplace 20 November 2017 Recently launched, the British Psychological Society’s...
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis
- Survive And Thrive With ADHD Leadership: Everything You Need To Know From A CEO Who’s Been There
- Inclusion Doesn’t Have To Be Costly: 5 Easy Changes To Make In Your Workplace