A £4.2 million challenge fund to support people with mental health or musculoskeletal conditions to stay in work has...
Kate Gilbert, , Access to Work, AD(H)D, ASD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Tools, 0
Psychology at work: improving wellbeing and productivity in the workplace 20 November 2017 Recently launched, the British Psychological Society’s...
- How can we support ND children to find their niche? – Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions
- Inclusive ‘Pirates’ and their #tribe raise £2,000 for Tourettes Action!
- What is a ‘thorough assessment’ of neurodiversity (or SpLD)?
- #CelebratingNeurodiversity Twitter Chat Questions
- Burnout, connection, hope.