Labels… Humans have a need to label pretty much everything. Labels seem to make us calmer, making the...
Kate Gilbert, , Access to Work, AD(H)D, ASD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Tools, 0
Psychology at work: improving wellbeing and productivity in the workplace 20 November 2017 Recently launched, the British Psychological Society’s...
- “The secret was dyslexia…”
- Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and communication?
- A guide to inclusive recruitment for neurodiversity
- Part Time Finance Manager
- Reasonable Adjustments, what are your experiences and concerns? Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions