What’s the link between reducing the disability employment gap and soap? BECO. Not an obvious link perhaps, but...
Kate Gilbert, , Awareness training, Neurodiversity, Tourette Syndrome, Tourettes, Uncategorized, 0
Our CEO, Nancy Doyle, Occupational Psychologist, specialising in supporting people with neurodiverse conditions to survive and thrive in the...
- The Joys of Online Coaching
- Celebrating Neurodiversity 2019 – Final thoughts and looking to the future
- The link between reducing the disability employment gap and soap…
- “The secret was dyslexia…”
- Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and communication?