What is iGenius™? iGenius™ is a new range of in-work support services delivered by the team at Genius Within...
Nancy, , blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, Events, Neurodiversity, CelebratingNeurodiversity, neuro-differences, neurodivergence, neurodiversity, 0
So this year we are joining forces with the #Shamazing Siena Castellon to host the awards during #NeurodiversityCelebrationWeek in...
Helen Doyle, , blog, coaching, AD(H)D, ADHD, Coach, coaching, Coaching Supervisor, coaching training, disability confident, dyslexia coaching, neurodiversity, strategy coaching, 0
The Joys of Online Coaching So, an unexpected perk of my job was being offered coaching for my ADHD...
Shannon Bridger, , Awareness training, Celebrating Neurodiversity, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Thoughts, Uncategorized, 0
Final Thoughts, Celebrating Neurodiversity Awards and Conference 2019 We were so thrilled to have been able to...
Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and communication?Shannon Bridger, , blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, Neurodiversity, Thoughts, Tools, Uncategorized, 0
Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and...
- GENIUS WITHIN HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE UK’S LARGEST DIVERSITY AWARDS
- Whitney Iles, CEO of Project 507 joins the Board of Genius Within
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis