What does accessibility mean for the neurodiverse? Getting to the interview itself can be a nightmare of diary management, bus...
Shannon Bridger, , Access to Work, AD(H)D, ADHD, ASD, Autism, blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, 0
Labels… Humans have a need to label pretty much everything. Labels seem to make us calmer, making the...
How can we support ND children to find their niche? – Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 DiscussionsShannon Bridger, , AD(H)D, ADHD, ASD, Autism, blog, Blooming Genius, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Uncategorized, 0
What can we do to support ND children in diagnosis, education and finding their niche in life? In the...
Jacqui Wallis, , AD(H)D, ADHD, Autism, blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Showcase, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, Tourettes, 2
Celebrating Neurodiversity – our journey to making it happen People with ADHD make the best Pirates My boss...
Nancy, , AD(H)D, Autism, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Tourettes, Apprenticeships, neurodiversity, neuroscience, positive assessment, SpLD, 0
For those who don’t know, I am Dr Nancy Doyle, registered Occupational Psychologist, working in UK and USA. Assessment...
- GENIUS WITHIN HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE UK’S LARGEST DIVERSITY AWARDS
- Whitney Iles, CEO of Project 507 joins the Board of Genius Within
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis