A personal journey with female ADHD and a diagnosis in adulthood – by our newest genius! Hello, I’d like...
Nancy, , blog, Employable Me, Neurodiversity, prisons, Work and Health Program, awards, disability, ERSA, hidden disability, neurodiversity, Social Inclusion, 0
Following the news of our ERSA award wins last week, I (Nancy) wanted to drop my own note and comments on...
Nancy, , blog, Employable Me, Mental health, Neurodiversity, disability confident, disability inclusion, neurodiversity, 0
It’s time to stop walking on disability inclusion eggshells. A recent article by the fabulous @XeniaTaliotis talks about three different types...
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis
- Survive And Thrive With ADHD Leadership: Everything You Need To Know From A CEO Who’s Been There
- Inclusion Doesn’t Have To Be Costly: 5 Easy Changes To Make In Your Workplace