Reasonable adjustments, they come in all different forms. As mentioned in our previous blog, inclusions can be seemingly...
Shannon Bridger, , Access to Work, AD(H)D, ADHD, ASD, Autism, blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, 0
Labels… Humans have a need to label pretty much everything. Labels seem to make us calmer, making the...
Kate Gilbert, , AD(H)D, ADHD, Autism, blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Showcase, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, Tourettes, 2
Celebrating Neurodiversity – our journey to making it happen People with ADHD make the best Pirates My boss...
- A guide to inclusive recruitment for neurodiversity
- Part Time Finance Manager
- Reasonable Adjustments, what are your experiences and concerns? Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions
- Labelling ‘Neurodiversity’ – Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions
- Participants needed for research in dyslexia at work