Provision of Adjustments for Neurominorities and Hidden Disability during the COVID-19 Crisis Dr Nancy Doyle C. Psychol. AFBPsS Credentials:...
Shannon Bridger, , Awareness training, Celebrating Neurodiversity, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Thoughts, Uncategorized, 0
Final Thoughts, Celebrating Neurodiversity Awards and Conference 2019 We were so thrilled to have been able to...
Nancy, , blog, Employable Me, Mental health, Neurodiversity, disability confident, disability inclusion, neurodiversity, 0
It’s time to stop walking on disability inclusion eggshells. A recent article by the fabulous @XeniaTaliotis talks about three different types...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
- GENIUS WITHIN HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE UK’S LARGEST DIVERSITY AWARDS
- Whitney Iles, CEO of Project 507 joins the Board of Genius Within
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis