by Judy Singer 5th Feb 2019 © I am in awe of Dr Nancy Doyle, founder and CEO of...
Nancy, , blog, Employable Me, Neurodiversity, prisons, Work and Health Program, awards, disability, ERSA, hidden disability, neurodiversity, Social Inclusion, 0
Following the news of our ERSA award wins last week, I (Nancy) wanted to drop my own note and comments on...
Nancy, , blog, Employable Me, Mental health, Neurodiversity, disability confident, disability inclusion, neurodiversity, 0
It’s time to stop walking on disability inclusion eggshells. A recent article by the fabulous @XeniaTaliotis talks about three different types...
Jacqui Wallis, , Awareness training, Neurodiversity, Tourette Syndrome, Tourettes, Uncategorized, 0
Our CEO, Nancy Doyle, Occupational Psychologist, specialising in supporting people with neurodiverse conditions to survive and thrive in the...
Nancy, , blog, Blooming Genius, Employable Me, Neurodiversity, Work and Health Program, Autism, brain injury, disability, employable me, inclusion, neurodiversity, Social Inclusion, tourette syndrome, 0
We are trying our best! Genius Within is a small but rapidly growing Community Interest Company (CIC). A CIC...
- GENIUS WITHIN HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE UK’S LARGEST DIVERSITY AWARDS
- Whitney Iles, CEO of Project 507 joins the Board of Genius Within
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis