Following the news of our ERSA award wins last week, I (Nancy) wanted to drop my own note and comments on...
Nancy, , Awards, blog, Criminal justice, Employability, Employable Me, prisons, Showcase, Work and Health Program, Criminal Justice, employability, 0
When I heard that my colleague Julie McCracken and I were nominated for the EFS award for the work...
Nancy, , blog, Neurodiversity, prisons, hardest-to-help, neurodiversity, offender management, prison, 0
The following good news story illustrates the benefits of our specialist prison case managers who understand the struggle and communication...
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis
- Survive And Thrive With ADHD Leadership: Everything You Need To Know From A CEO Who’s Been There
- Inclusion Doesn’t Have To Be Costly: 5 Easy Changes To Make In Your Workplace