Celebrating Neurodiversity – our journey to making it happen People with ADHD make the best Pirates My boss...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
- Finding new purpose through helping others
- Celebrating Neurodiversity Awards – announcing sponsorship and award categories for 2020
- The Joys of Online Coaching
- Celebrating Neurodiversity 2019 – Final thoughts and looking to the future
- The link between reducing the disability employment gap and soap…