Provision of Adjustments for Neurominorities and Hidden Disability during the COVID-19 Crisis Dr Nancy Doyle C. Psychol. AFBPsS Credentials:...
Jacqui Wallis, , AD(H)D, ADHD, Autism, blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Showcase, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, Tourettes, 2
Celebrating Neurodiversity – our journey to making it happen People with ADHD make the best Pirates My boss...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
- GENIUS WITHIN HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE UK’S LARGEST DIVERSITY AWARDS
- Whitney Iles, CEO of Project 507 joins the Board of Genius Within
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis