Final Thoughts, Celebrating Neurodiversity Awards and Conference 2019 We were so thrilled to have been able to...
Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and communication?Shannon Bridger, , blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, Neurodiversity, Thoughts, Tools, Uncategorized, 0
Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and...
Shannon Bridger, , AD(H)D, ADHD, ASD, Autism, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Thoughts, Tools, Tourette Syndrome, 0
What does accessibility mean for the neurodiverse? Getting to the interview itself can be a nightmare of diary management, bus...
- GENIUS WITHIN HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE UK’S LARGEST DIVERSITY AWARDS
- Whitney Iles, CEO of Project 507 joins the Board of Genius Within
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis