Final Thoughts, Celebrating Neurodiversity Awards and Conference 2019 We were so thrilled to have been able to...
Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and communication?Shannon Bridger, , blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, Neurodiversity, Thoughts, Tools, Uncategorized, 0
Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and...
Shannon Bridger, , AD(H)D, ADHD, ASD, Autism, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Thoughts, Tools, Tourette Syndrome, 0
What does accessibility mean for the neurodiverse? Getting to the interview itself can be a nightmare of diary management, bus...
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis
- Survive And Thrive With ADHD Leadership: Everything You Need To Know From A CEO Who’s Been There
- Inclusion Doesn’t Have To Be Costly: 5 Easy Changes To Make In Your Workplace