Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and...
Shannon Bridger, , AD(H)D, ADHD, ASD, Autism, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Thoughts, Tools, Tourette Syndrome, 0
What does accessibility mean for the neurodiverse? Getting to the interview itself can be a nightmare of diary management, bus...
Reasonable Adjustments, what are your experiences and concerns? Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 DiscussionsShannon Bridger, , ADHD, blog, Celebrating Neurodiversity, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Tools, Uncategorized, 0
Reasonable adjustments, they come in all different forms. As mentioned in our previous blog, inclusions can be seemingly...
Jacqui Wallis, , Access to Work, AD(H)D, ASD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Tools, 0
Psychology at work: improving wellbeing and productivity in the workplace 20 November 2017 Recently launched, the British Psychological Society’s...
Marian Symons, , AD(H)D, ASD, coaching, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Tools, cloud storage, ios device, work, working from home, 0
This series is going to be about getting the most out of portable devices. I am going to start...
- Siena Castellon joins the Genius Within ambassador team
- GENIUS WITHIN HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE UK’S LARGEST DIVERSITY AWARDS
- Whitney Iles, CEO of Project 507 joins the Board of Genius Within
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis