Celebrating Neurodiversity – our journey to making it happen People with ADHD make the best Pirates My boss...
Nancy, , AD(H)D, Autism, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Tourettes, Apprenticeships, neurodiversity, neuroscience, positive assessment, SpLD, 0
For those who don’t know, I am Dr Nancy Doyle, registered Occupational Psychologist, working in UK and USA. Assessment...
Jacqui Wallis, , Awareness training, Neurodiversity, Tourette Syndrome, Tourettes, Uncategorized, 0
Our CEO, Nancy Doyle, Occupational Psychologist, specialising in supporting people with neurodiverse conditions to survive and thrive in the...
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis
- Survive And Thrive With ADHD Leadership: Everything You Need To Know From A CEO Who’s Been There
- Inclusion Doesn’t Have To Be Costly: 5 Easy Changes To Make In Your Workplace