Celebrating Neurodiversity – our journey to making it happen People with ADHD make the best Pirates My boss...
Nancy, , AD(H)D, Autism, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Tourettes, Apprenticeships, neurodiversity, neuroscience, positive assessment, SpLD, 0
For those who don’t know, I am Dr Nancy Doyle, registered Occupational Psychologist, working in UK and USA. Assessment...
The #Neurodiversity Debate – Opinions from Tanya Phillips, Genius Within CIC Acting Head of Criminal JusticeNancy, , ASD, blog, Neurodiversity, 0
Thinking about Neuro Diversity Those arguing in favour of retaining SpLD were concerned that terms like neurodiversity lacked public...
Nancy, , ASD, blog, Blooming Genius, dyspraxia, Autism, DCD, Equality Act, schools, SENCO, SEND, special education, systemic inclusion, 0
I’m going to tell you ‘A Tale of Two SENCOs’….. Tale One: fighting for legally compliant inclusion For the...
- GENIUS WITHIN HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE UK’S LARGEST DIVERSITY AWARDS
- Whitney Iles, CEO of Project 507 joins the Board of Genius Within
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis