How we use the Personal Data that you provide to us
All personal information provided by you, including sensitive personal information about any neurodiverse condition, will be processed in accordance with current data protection legislation. Genius Within CIC is the data processor of the personal information you have provided. If you have any questions about how this personal information is processed, or you wish to request a copy of, delete or amend the personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer on 01273 890502 or email Info@geniuswithin.co.uk
The following information is to assist you using this service:
- Genius Within CIC processes personal information for the purposes of providing assessments.
- The legal basis for processing personal data is to ensure compliance with the contract to provide strategy coaching relating to neurodiverse conditions.
- Access is limited to authorised users only. Authorised users are Genius Within CIC Client Services Staff, the assessor and/or coach, the referral company where applicable and EKO UK Ltd. EKO UK Ltd are granted access for the purpose of maintenance and back up of the cyber-secure database.
- Personal information is retained and stored securely. All assessments are stored indefinitely in line with BPS guidelines.
- Data is held in secure computer files, which have restricted access.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
100% of fees will be payed before commencement of delivery.
A signed contract must be in place prior to any work being delivered.
In the event of cancellation by the Client, the Third Party shall be liable for all consequential charges incurred by Genius Within by any third party.
In the event of cancellation by the Client, the Third Party shall remain liable for all agreed fees in accordance with this clause.
Should you decide to withdraw at any stage please contact the office on 01273 890502 or email ClientServices@GeniusWithin.co.uk
- Cancellation or postponement of coaching or assessment within 48 hours (2 working days) of delivery: 100% of agreed fees for that session will be payable by your company.
- In the event that the full order is cancelled, a 25% admin fee will be charged on remaining funds. You or your company will be issued with a credit note. Please ensure we have your account details for refunds or we will be unable to return funds. Any funds unclaimed 3 months after a credit note is issued, will be forfeited.
- In the event of cancellation by Genius Within due to illness of a consultant or any other reason beyond its reasonable control, Genius Within will not be responsible for any consequential losses by your client or your company for cancelled accommodation or any other liability. In particular, Genius Within will not be responsible for any financial, economic, or indirect loss incurred by your client or your company including loss of business, profit, income or missed opportunities. It is the Third Party’s responsibility to take out suitable insurance cover to protect its property and business interests.
In line with the Commercial Debt Act 2000 regulations, interest on overdue accounts will be levied at 3% of the net amount per month.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.