Janet is an ILM level 7 coach and coaching supervisor. She is also a qualified advanced workplace mediator, is trained to MBTI level 1 and has completed NLP diploma and practitioner training.
Janet is passionate about supporting people to be the best that they can be. This forms the basis of her coaching philosophy. Janet has a style which encourages self-learning, creative and spontaneous thinking and she coaches by facilitation, seeking to inspire those she works with to realise their potential in order to achieve their success.
- MSc. Inclusive Environments: Design and Management
- ILM Level 7 certificate in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring
- Certificate in Mediation Skills
- Mediating Group Conflicts: Advanced Workplace Mediator
- Mediator Co-ordinator: Managing Internal Mediation Service
- MBTI Step I
- Coaching and Management Development using MBTI
- NLP Diploma and practitioner
- ILM Level 7: Coaching Supervision
- Post graduate certificate in Team Coaching
Janet is a Birmingham based Organisational Development (OD) specialist who has experience in designing and delivering a full range of bespoke OD solutions. Clinically trained, Janet has worked in both public (27 years in the National Health Service) and private sector organisations, locally and nationally. Other career experience includes Risk Management, Inclusion and Equalities: Janet has a specialist interest in disability equality.
Janet has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience which she draws on support individuals, teams and organisations. Janet provides coaching and mediation interventions designed for individual situations and requirements and has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality work.