At Genius Within we emphasise independence – building self-awareness through all our programmes so that our graduates can develop their own strategies ongoing and don’t need to return to us when they start something new.
- We are currently achieving a 75% job outcome rate for offenders and long term unemployed clients, with 100% of those still in work a year on (based on those that started employment before February 2016).
- Our work is popular with clients – our case managers achieve ambitious contracted referral targets and we achieve a 95% retention rate with hardest to help groups in custody and the community. We go out, we engage people and they commit.
- Group participants increase working memory ability and decrease anxiety and depression, as measured by standardised psychometric testing.
- 90% of our in-work support clients are still with the same employer after 12 months, including 24% who have been promoted within this timescale!
- Line managers observe a 30% work performance improvement in just 4 sessions.
- Clients report a 57% improvement – the difference comes from a lower baseline which is then eradicated, showing an increase in self-awareness and confidence through developing practical skills.