The Joys of Online Coaching So, an unexpected perk of my job was being offered coaching for my ADHD...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis
- Survive And Thrive With ADHD Leadership: Everything You Need To Know From A CEO Who’s Been There
- Inclusion Doesn’t Have To Be Costly: 5 Easy Changes To Make In Your Workplace