I’m going to tell you ‘A Tale of Two SENCOs’….. Tale One: fighting for legally compliant inclusion For the...
Nancy, , blog, Blooming Genius, Employable Me, Neurodiversity, Work and Health Program, Autism, brain injury, disability, employable me, inclusion, neurodiversity, Social Inclusion, tourette syndrome, 0
We are trying our best! Genius Within is a small but rapidly growing Community Interest Company (CIC). A CIC...
Nancy, , blog, ADHD, Autism, AXSChat, disability, dyslexia, dyspraxia, inclusion, neurodiversity, tourettes, 0
I’ve come across this amazing network on twitter called ‘AXSChat’, who promote disability inclusion in the workplace. Each Tuesday...
- “The secret was dyslexia…”
- Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and communication?
- A guide to inclusive recruitment for neurodiversity
- Part Time Finance Manager
- Reasonable Adjustments, what are your experiences and concerns? Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions