It’s time! In the past decade there’s been massive changes in the neurodiversity field and it’s time to celebrate...
Nancy, , blog, Employable Me, Neurodiversity, prisons, Work and Health Program, awards, disability, ERSA, hidden disability, neurodiversity, Social Inclusion, 0
Following the news of our ERSA award wins last week, I (Nancy) wanted to drop my own note and comments on...
- Inclusive ‘Pirates’ and their #tribe raise £2,000 for Tourettes Action!
- What is a ‘thorough assessment’ of neurodiversity (or SpLD)?
- #CelebratingNeurodiversity Twitter Chat Questions
- Burnout, connection, hope.
- The #Neurodiversity Debate – Opinions from Tanya Phillips, Genius Within CIC Acting Head of Criminal Justice