It’s time! In the past decade there’s been massive changes in the neurodiversity field and it’s time to celebrate...
Nancy, , blog, Employable Me, Neurodiversity, prisons, Work and Health Program, awards, disability, ERSA, hidden disability, neurodiversity, Social Inclusion, 0
Following the news of our ERSA award wins last week, I (Nancy) wanted to drop my own note and comments on...
- The Joys of Online Coaching
- Celebrating Neurodiversity 2019 – Final thoughts and looking to the future
- The link between reducing the disability employment gap and soap…
- “The secret was dyslexia…”
- Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and communication?