It’s time to stop walking on disability inclusion eggshells. A recent article by the fabulous @XeniaTaliotis talks about three different types...
Nancy, , blog, Employable Me, Work and Health Program, disability, disability confident, employable me, EmployableMe, inclusion, 1
As a person with a very visible disability (Cerebral palsy, if you’re wondering) people take one look at me...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
- Inclusive ‘Pirates’ and their #tribe raise £2,000 for Tourettes Action!
- What is a ‘thorough assessment’ of neurodiversity (or SpLD)?
- #CelebratingNeurodiversity Twitter Chat Questions
- Burnout, connection, hope.
- The #Neurodiversity Debate – Opinions from Tanya Phillips, Genius Within CIC Acting Head of Criminal Justice