It’s time to stop walking on disability inclusion eggshells. A recent article by the fabulous @XeniaTaliotis talks about three different types...
Nancy, , blog, Employable Me, Work and Health Program, disability, disability confident, employable me, EmployableMe, inclusion, 1
As a person with a very visible disability (Cerebral palsy, if you’re wondering) people take one look at me...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
- A guide to inclusive recruitment for neurodiversity
- Part Time Finance Manager
- Reasonable Adjustments, what are your experiences and concerns? Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions
- Labelling ‘Neurodiversity’ – Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions
- Participants needed for research in dyslexia at work