The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
Nancy, , blog, dyslexia, Access to Work, Chartered Occupational Psychologist, Dislecksia, Dislexia, dyslexia at work, dyslexia help, reasonable adjustments, research into dyslexia, 0
You may know me as Nancy, MD of Genius Within but I am also Chartered Occupational Psychologist and PhD...
- The Joys of Online Coaching
- Celebrating Neurodiversity 2019 – Final thoughts and looking to the future
- The link between reducing the disability employment gap and soap…
- “The secret was dyslexia…”
- Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and communication?