Inviting yourself in for some unpaid work experience is one of the best ways to get a foot in...
Nancy, , blog, Employable Me, Work and Health Program, disability, disability confident, employable me, EmployableMe, inclusion, 1
As a person with a very visible disability (Cerebral palsy, if you’re wondering) people take one look at me...
- “The secret was dyslexia…”
- Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and communication?
- A guide to inclusive recruitment for neurodiversity
- Part Time Finance Manager
- Reasonable Adjustments, what are your experiences and concerns? Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions