For those who don’t know, I am Dr Nancy Doyle, registered Occupational Psychologist, working in UK and USA. Assessment...
Nancy, , blog, Neurodiversity, Tourette Syndrome, Tourettes, ABI, disability, employable me, inclusion, positive assessment, Stroke, tourettes, 0
When I received the call from Optomen productions in 2014 to discuss an idea that they had, I thought...
- “The secret was dyslexia…”
- Does neurodiversity mean never having to say you’re sorry? How do we accommodate clashing patterns of thinking and communication?
- A guide to inclusive recruitment for neurodiversity
- Part Time Finance Manager
- Reasonable Adjustments, what are your experiences and concerns? Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions