Provision of Adjustments for Neurominorities and Hidden Disability during the COVID-19 Crisis Dr Nancy Doyle C. Psychol. AFBPsS Credentials:...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
Nancy, , blog, dyslexia, dyslexia discrimination, Ms Kumulchew, reasonable adjustments, starbucks, 0
The story about Starbucks being found guilty of disability discrimination has been in the news recently (click here). We...
Nancy, , blog, dyslexia, assistive technology, dyslexia, reasonable adjustments, strategy coaching, 0
Earlier this year I undertook a survey, to which 214 people responded, to investigate how common reasonable adjustments are...
Nancy, , blog, dyslexia, Access to Work, Chartered Occupational Psychologist, Dislecksia, Dislexia, dyslexia at work, dyslexia help, reasonable adjustments, research into dyslexia, 0
You may know me as Nancy, MD of Genius Within but I am also Chartered Occupational Psychologist and PhD...
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis
- Survive And Thrive With ADHD Leadership: Everything You Need To Know From A CEO Who’s Been There
- Inclusion Doesn’t Have To Be Costly: 5 Easy Changes To Make In Your Workplace