Following the news of our ERSA award wins last week, I (Nancy) wanted to drop my own note and comments on...
Nancy, , blog, Blooming Genius, Employable Me, Neurodiversity, Work and Health Program, Autism, brain injury, disability, employable me, inclusion, neurodiversity, Social Inclusion, tourette syndrome, 0
We are trying our best! Genius Within is a small but rapidly growing Community Interest Company (CIC). A CIC...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
- A guide to inclusive recruitment for neurodiversity
- Part Time Finance Manager
- Reasonable Adjustments, what are your experiences and concerns? Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions
- Labelling ‘Neurodiversity’ – Celebrating Neurodiversity Conference 2019 Discussions
- Participants needed for research in dyslexia at work