Following the news of our ERSA award wins last week, I (Nancy) wanted to drop my own note and comments on...
Nancy, , blog, Blooming Genius, Employable Me, Neurodiversity, Work and Health Program, Autism, brain injury, disability, employable me, inclusion, neurodiversity, Social Inclusion, tourette syndrome, 0
We are trying our best! Genius Within is a small but rapidly growing Community Interest Company (CIC). A CIC...
Nancy, , A manager's perspective, AD(H)D, ASD, blog, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Stress/Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, AD(H)D, disability confident, dyslexia help, dyspraxia help, neurodiversity, reasonable adjustments, recruitment, Social Inclusion, 0
The Papworth Trust have recently advised that the biggest barriers to employment for people with disabilities are a lack...
- Whitney Iles, CEO of Project 507 joins the Board of Genius Within
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis
- Survive And Thrive With ADHD Leadership: Everything You Need To Know From A CEO Who’s Been There