Provision of Adjustments for Neurominorities and Hidden Disability during the COVID-19 Crisis Dr Nancy Doyle C. Psychol. AFBPsS Credentials:...
Nancy, , blog, Neurodiversity, Tourette Syndrome, Tourettes, ABI, disability, employable me, inclusion, positive assessment, Stroke, tourettes, 0
When I received the call from Optomen productions in 2014 to discuss an idea that they had, I thought...
Nancy, , blog, ADHD, Autism, AXSChat, disability, dyslexia, dyspraxia, inclusion, neurodiversity, tourettes, 0
I’ve come across this amazing network on twitter called ‘AXSChat’, who promote disability inclusion in the workplace. Each Tuesday...
- iGenius – Our latest product to support you to be at your best in work.
- Genius Within partners with IAA during Covid-19 crisis
- Psychological advice on the provision of reasonable adjustments during the COVID-19 crisis
- Survive And Thrive With ADHD Leadership: Everything You Need To Know From A CEO Who’s Been There
- Inclusion Doesn’t Have To Be Costly: 5 Easy Changes To Make In Your Workplace